segunda-feira, 23 de março de 2015

Drake’s Touch

drake-rapper

The music industry has long been known as one of the most profitable area of the entertainment field. A lot of pop singers; if not all, have amassed a fortune just by performing to sold out concerts worldwide. One example of these artists is Drake.

When he was just 23, the rapper Drake set a goal for himself— He’d make $25 million by the time he was 25 years old by rapping about money, cars, girls, and here’s the bizarre part; his rawest feelings and emotions.

He achieved it! At 26, Drake is about to launch his most inspired album yet, has set a new goal for himself. Drake joined the cast of Degrassi: The Next Generation in 2001, when he was only 15 years old.
He played Jimmy Brooks, a basketball star who had to use a wheelchair after being shot. Drake was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in 1986 where he used to play hockey when he was a child.

Drake admitted back in 2010 that Minaj was his inspiration for “Un-Thinkable.” He told MTV in 2010 about his crush this way; “I’ve always really, actually, really had a crush on her, always really loved her, and she’s always just looked at me as, like, her little brother,” he said.

The rapper recently spoke with GQ magazine about the Rihanna relationship, and how he realized he never felt that he loved her. “I had lunch the other day with someone I extremely look up to.

I had lunch with Will Smith and listening to him talk, it made me think and realized that I don’t know what love is” he told GQ. He said something profound.

He said love is when you become one and you need that person. It’s not about wanting anymore, you need that person. Hearing that, I don’t know if I’ve ever felt that way.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário