quinta-feira, 7 de abril de 2016

Kygo reveals new single featuring fresh talent Maty Noyes

Kygo Matty Noyes (1)

Kygo seems to know how to stir excitement among his fans as he releases a new single featuring the voice of new talent Maty Noyes. The clamor for him to come up with an album that exhibits his distinct tropical house sound might finally turn into reality as hints of an LP are widely discussed specifically in the social media.

Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll or Kygo to his followers first gained attention when he made a remix track of Ed Sheeran’s I see Fire. This alone got him millions of views from both SoundCloud and Youtube. The popularity kept growing as some of the world’s hailed performers like Coldplay and Avicii reached out to him for collaboration.

Kygo Matty Noyes (2)

Recently, the Norwegian DJ fed the desire of his audience yet again as he released Stay. True to his identity, the new song that was given life by Noyes’s unique voice gives a deep house vibe that his fans love him for. Unlike other team ups, the two artists collaborated to come up with a material happened quickly. “I actually co-wrote the song in maybe two to three hours, laid the vocals and thought to myself, ’The only thing it’s missing is a drop from Kygo,” LA based vocalist Noyes mentioned during one of her interviews with MTV. (Cited: http://www.mtv.com/news/2681734/kygo-stay-maty-noyes/)

Kygo admitted that he’s been receiving a lot of demos from various aspiring artists and what makes the process interesting is finding the gold within the haystack. He admitted that finding fresh and unique talent excites and motivates him. The same happened when Noyes hand Kygo her demo tape.

Kygo Matty Noyes (3)

This admirable DJ quickly picked up the uniqueness of the vocals he heard and decided to work with the person owning that voice right away. “She sent me over the demo. I loved it,” Kygo explained. “Loved her voice. It was so unique. I just liked the idea and gave it a try. It was actually kind of a quick process. I feel like when I get the demos — I get a lot of demos — but when I get the right demo, I get very inspired. I produce around it, and it often goes very fast.” (Cited: http://www.mtv.com/news/2681734/kygo-stay-maty-noyes/)


http://laurenceourac.com/kygo-reveals-new-single-featuring-fresh-talent-maty-noyes/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário