terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2015

Carly Rae’s your type is the anthem for the friendzoned

Carly Rae

The same old flavor is coming back on the seventh track of the Canadian sensation’s latest album named E•MO•TION. Carly Rae Jepsen’s Your Type track gives the same vibe we have known to be hers rooting back from her early releases like the song that jumpstarted her international exposure, Call Me Maybe. It has the same catchy and upbeat rhythm unlike the single Making the Most of the Night where she became more adventurous and tried a style that’s slow and downtempo.

Contrary to its happy beat though, the words of the song depict heartache. Calling the friendzoned nation, this is the song for you. The track Your Type conveys one sided love. The unrequited deep affection of a friend to the other. The lyrics are told the typical story frenzied tales are going through. Understand how this kind of love feels like through the lines and feel the heartbreak that is coming from each word: I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I love you / I didn’t mean to say what I said / I miss you, I mean it, I tried not to feel it / But I can’t get you out of my head.

Only those who have experienced this kind of love can understand the lyrics deep down. And what can be worse than knowing that your object of desire loves another being? Uh-oh. Hear these lines from the said song and glimpse in the exact form of how it feels like: I bet she acts so perfectly / You probably eat up every word she says /And if you ever think of me / I bet I’m just a flicker in your head.

The chorus must’ve been the most killer part: And I break all the rules for you / Break my heart and start again / I’m not the type of girl you call more than a friend. Thank heavens these words are accompanied by the dance beat, hearing this won’t be as hard, especially for those who are going through the same love dilemma. This must’ve been one of the best from Carly Rae’s latest album. It’s so good that we hope it’ll do the same as her past hits high on hit charts and market sales.


http://laurenceourac.com/carly-raes-your-type-is-the-anthem-for-the-friendzoned/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário