terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2015

Kwabs, soul music on edge

Walk-Saved-single-Kwabs

Kwabs, the British soul music singer unveiled some songs from his new album “Love + War” at a concert in London.

The story of the young man of 24 years is very mixed. He was born in London, but needed to adolescence to explore his Ghanaian roots. It is a mixture of all that he wanted to tell his album.

“It’s a song about all the things I have in mind on how they affect me and how they affect the people around me, it makes me crazy but that’s how. It is an imposing song, just like most of the album. It is an explosion of emotions, “explains the singer.

His single “Walk”, released last year, was a great success in Europe. It even happened a bestseller in Germany, Hungary and Romania. Kwabs musical career began in 2011 in a show about young talents of music. Since then, he has become remarkable because of his soulful voice and how his songs affect his audience. He is indeed a talented singer with so much heart to put in his songs.

Kwabs was then selected to create music for a show at Buckingham Palace. He was even seen alongside Prince Harry.

“I lived many things that have colored my world. I found them really interesting, and others may also find interesting. I searched in the recesses of my soul, I tried to see what sense have these things then to express them, “says the singer.

In addition to its success in the UK, Kwabs is very popular in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. “Fight For Love” is the second title of his new album, which is already available in music outlets. Make sure to grab one!

He will tour in October and November in the United Kingdom, the pay-Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany.


http://laurenceourac.com/kwabs-soul-music-on-edge/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário